The daughter of rocker Jon Bon Jovi was ‘unresponsive’ when doctors arrived at Hamilton College, New York, in November last years at two in the morning. Stephanie Bongiovi, 19, overdosed after she took a heroin pill in her college dorm. A friend, Ian Grant, was with her when she overdossed and contacted the cops, virtually saving her life.
Doctors arrived at the scene and performed CPR on her before taking her to hopsital.
Now, two months after the scare, the eldest of Bon Jovi’s four daughters is slowly recovering. Bon Jovi, 50, told Metro: “She’s healthy. The greatest gift that I have is that I have her. We’ll get through this. It was a shock for everybody and hopefully we learn from these lessons.”