Categorized | entertainment

Tags : ,

Scotsman overdoses on Brussel sprouts



Find Us On Facebook

An unnamed Scottish man, from Ayrshire,  was hospitalised after eating a plate of Brussel sprouts. Brussel sprouts are rich in vitamin K which promotes blood clotting.

He suffered a heart failure after the sprouts interfered with his blood thinning medication.

His cardiologist, Dr Roy Gardner said: ‘Patients who are taking anticoagulants are generally advised not to eat too many green leafy vegetables, as they are full of vitamin K, which antagonise the action of this vital medication.’

Source: metro.co.uk




Leave a Reply