Categorized | entertainment

Tags : , ,

Labrador saved by surgery after swallowing teaspoon



Find Us On Facebook

LONDON- A Labrador has been saved by surgery after swallowing a teaspoon.  The dog’s owners, Marie and Paul Cooper, rushed their 7 month-old labrador to the hospital so he could undergo a major stomach operation.

The owners were shocked and they could not believe what happened. This is what Mr. Cooper said: ‘I couldn’t believe he’d done it and I still can’t quite. He didn’t muck around with teaspoons, he went straight for the big one. He often sits near us when there’s food around and while we were eating bread and butter pudding Marie fed him some from her hand. She was holding the spoon in her other hand and quick as a flash, Scooby went over thinking there might be food there too and took the spoon straight out of her hand.’

SOURCE: metro.co.uk




Leave a Reply